Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MY LITTLE SECRET

Wow...i totally forgot about this blog && decided I want to start doing it again. It has been almost 2 years since I last posted anything. I am still working at the Navy Base, but with Hewlett Packard now instead of Apex Systems. The pay and benefits are so much better! The kids are doing great. They are with their dad in NM for 30 days, so I am going crazy without them. :( I am not sure if anyone even reads this. I have not told anyone about it and it is like an online diary for me. I really hope that no one really takes the time to read it...i just like to be able to write about what is going on in my life without anyone reading or having proof of it anywhere in my house. It is my little secret :) haha. I'll write again soon...

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster