Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BUSY AND BLESSED!

So, it has been quite some time since I have been on here. My life is okay i guess. There are a few things I would like to fix, but over all it is good. May made a year since i moved back to Mississippi. i love being near my parents again. I loved being active duty, but it is so much better having my parents around to watch my kids grow up. Work at the Navy Base and at Keesler are both going well! School is making me soo soo soo tired and I wish it would be over already! I just have to keep telling myself that I graduate next year and I have to toughen up. So the kids and I started going back to the church I went to before I left for the military. We go 2-3 days a week and they absolutely LOVE it! Haley is in the mini M&M's, which is a choir for the little one's and she likes it. She will also start Awana in a few weeks. I am in the process of teaching her how to read as well and it is pretty tough. haha! Hunter is still in the middle of being potty trained and he has an accident every couple of days, so he is doing better. I have been working out everyday of the week and it is tiring, but I need my body back that I had before kids. I know that I can do it if I really push myself and make it a goal I really want to achieve. Besides all of that, life is pretty much the same.

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
*1 John 4:8*

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster