Monday, October 3, 2011

FALL BEGINS...







Well, the best thing about fall is that there is FOOTBALL!! This year Haley started cheerleading and she is doing so well at it. She loves this soo much more than dance or tball. The past few weeks I did my AT days at Keesler and it was not fun. Today I came back to my civilian job and I am so very happy to be back. Haley has been doing really well in school and so far has all A's. Hunter started back at the preschool on the Navy Base a few weeks ago and he is excited to play with all of his old friends again. Hunter will be 5 in 14 days. I wish they would stop growing so I would stop getting older! The weather is finally starting to cool down and I am loving it. I am thinking I will be able to start wearing scarves by Halloween. haha! Here is a picture of marty, me, and Tiffany at BWW watching the games on a Sunday :)


"There’s always room for love; You just have to move a few things around."






0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster