Thursday, December 25, 2008

FORGIVE AND FORGET

There comes a time where you can forgive someone, but most of the time you can't forget. Sometimes it is even hard to forgive though. When do you actually fogive someone and how do you ever forget what they did to hurt you? I guess you will really only know in your heart if you can forgive. I have decided that you only live once and you can't spend your whole life wondering if you can forgive that person. Just learn to forgive and hope that they learned from the mistakes they have made and will not make those mistakes again.

But on a good note I have met some wonderful people here in good ole Mississippi since I have been back. I have a wonderful BFF who means a lot to me and we have the best times together. She is also known as Aunt Kim to my kids. I, of course have my other BFF; who is a guy. He doesn't always like the choices I make in life and he is not afraid to tell me! But I know that he loves me and only wants the best for me! Love you Jase! There is also another guy in my life. He is not a boyfriend, but he is more than a friend to me. He makes me feel like a kid again with a crush. We only see eachother maybe once or twice a week and I hate that. But with both of our busy schedules, that is all we have. I love spending time with him, but I know he will be leaving for OCS soon . So i guess all I can do is have fun and spend all the time I can with him for now and then just try and keep in touch as friends after he leaves. I just know that all I need right now is to focus on graduating and getting a better job that pays more than the $18/hr I am making now. I want to get out of this state too...the jobs here suck ass!

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster