Monday, October 13, 2008

THE HOLIDAYS

So i moved into my apt and I LOVE it! The only thing missing is a guy to cuddle with in my bed. lol. The kids like not having to share a room like we did at my parents house. I like having my 60 inch tv again, which i had to put in my room and buy a 42 inch for the living room to fit over the fire place. My classes are going well. I wish they would hurry and be over with so i can start the next 4 and get closer to graduating. I am loving the weather how it is getting cool outside. I am starting to get the "christmas feeling". I love Christmas!! I love to buy presents, decorate the house, sit by the fire place and drink some wine, watch romantic holiday movies, wear sweaters and scarves, and all the yummy food. I like Christmas so much i even decorate early. I like to decorate right around my birthday (9 Nov) so that i can have all the decor up for almost 2 months. I know it is weird...who decorates for Christmas before Thanksgiving arrives??? I DO and i LOVE it. I love the holidays and wish they would last longer...so this is me trying to make it last longer. haha! I am sure all of my friends will make fun of me for doing it too! oh well...

Time for me to stop writing...

"Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend."

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster