Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LONG TIME...

I have not kept up with this blog like I said and thought I was going to do. Everything is going so much better than before. I have now been at my job for over 2 months and I have already gotten a $3.50/hr raise, which helps me out soo much. I also found a place to live. I move into it in about 2 weeks and it is reall really pretty. It is also 1,500 square feet, which is more than enough room for the kids and I. The kiddos are starting daycare on the Navy Base where I work next week, which will save me $ on gas and $320/month on daycare. I just started 3 more classes for this semester on Monday and I am sure they are going to be fairly easy. They are all on-line which was all I have ever done except for 3 classes. Besides work and school, I have not done much. I am sure I will see my friends a lot more when I get my own place because I can invite them over whenever I want. I also can not wait to get my internet so I can get my XBox 360 account activated again so i can play me some Halo 3 on-line with my friends in New Mexico. On Sunday I had my mom cut my hair! She cut like 8-9 inches off. Last night my friend and I dyed my hair Auburn and I think I like it. It reminds me of my senior year in high school when I had it this same color :) Well, off to do some homework...


xoxo

I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster