Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MY RIGHT? CHOICE

I wonder if I did the right thing by leaving Active Duty Military. Everything was great. I was making 1,300 every two weeks. I had free medical and dental for me and my kids. I had a free house, which was really nice and I had a free chance of traveling the world. I never got to go to Europe like I was expecting to do when I left New Mexico. I wanted to first go to Germany and then back to Okinawa, but I guess that is not going to happen. I know that I will be graduating next year from college and I will make way more than what I was making. I just feel like I am letting my kids down by taking this path. But I guess it will all be worth it next year. wow...I guess I can say this is the first time I have cried since I have been here. I just feel like a failure now. I feel like I am a failure at marriage, at being a mother and just plain being responsible. Who does this? Who has kids and just quits their job to move away from their spouse? I only decided to do this about a month before I came here. I did it for an escape and to get away from the last 5 years of my life. Does everything really happen for a reason? Did this happen because I am going to be better off here? I just have to take it one day at a time and see what this NEW LIFE brings me...

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster