Sunday, June 8, 2008

LOVE AGAIN?

There is a time when you fall in love with someone and you know they are the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with. You would do anything and everything just to make this person smile. You would do things for this person that you never saw yourself ever doing. But what do you do when you give someone all of your love and all you get are lies? What if you confront them and they turn it back around on you? How can you be in a marriage like this? How do you leave a marrige when you are still in love with the person? I finally decided I would rather cry because I am without him than to cry because he lies to me everyday. I finally know after 4 1/2 years that I can do this on my own, I can be strong and leave. I left. I have not cried one time!!! I hope that I can still find another love that will love me more than anything in this world and will not lie to me. I want all the first time things again. I want the first kiss, the butterflies in my stomach when I am around him, first time meeting the parents, first Christmas together. I want so much more than before. I want to get married again and actually HAVE a wedding. I want to lie under the stars with him and kiss in the rain everytime it rains. I want someone that would go running with me everyday. I guess I am asking for a lot :) ...but maybe there is someone out there like this!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster