Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY

So today was really slow && I did not do too much. I went and bought my kids some more summer clothes...which are WAY ♥cute. I was going to go running but got too lazy. I am going to wake up at 5 am and go before I go to work. My dinner was awesome!!! I had some fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, dirty rice && french fries. I am SoO ExciTed to do my Reserves this weekend!! I like to stay busy...I am sure I might regret that comment when I start my new job with Apex Systems on the 23rd!! So I just figured out once every month I am going to be working 12 days straight because of my 5-day work week 2-days Reserves and then 5-day work week again! That is going to suck!! But I do not want to get completely out of the military because I LoVE It! Well that is about all I have today...very boring!! Gotta get to bed...

So I have decided that I want to put a quote that I like in every post that I make, so here is the first of many:
"True love is not something that comes everyday, follow your heart, it knows the right answer."

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster