Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A NEW BEGINNING

I just moved back to Mississippi after being away for 5 years. I seriously never thought that I would have moved back here. I thought the next place I would move to would have been Utah because that is where my husband is from. He is my soon to be x-husband. I never wanted it to be that way, but I was tired of being hurt all of the time and tired of crying when he was not around. We have 2 children. A girl that is 3 and a boy that is 19 months old. They also came to MS with me. I am now in school full-time and a stay at home mom during the day and in the AF Reserves one weekend a month. Well, the two reasons I am starting this blog is because my sis in-law has one and because I think it will help me to open up to a new life again and to start over...my on-line diary that everyone can view :)

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster